Ear and Nose Piercing
This procedure has been done ever since human beings started wearing jewellery. However from the point of view of safety against infections that such a procedure may give rise to; it is advisable to do this procedure in a controlled and sterile environment of a medical clinic.
@INURSKN we use the best ear and nose piercing system imported from united states. This system ensures hygiene, accuracy of the piercing and minimum trauma.
At the same time we do not compromise on the aesthetics of the process. A wide variety of safe ear studs are available to choose from ensuring aesthetics even post procedure. Also there are a wide variety of ear studs meant specifically for children. Which help put little ones at ease.
The procedure involves first numbing out the area to be pierced or punctured with a numbing cream. Following this a trained doctor marks the exact point where the puncture of piercing is required. This is always confirmed with the patient or the guardian. Then using the latest piercing system @INURSKN the doctor punctures the intended area.
This may be followed my minor post procedure care instructions as prescribed by the doctor. Here are some dos and do nots for post procedure care:
- Do Not remove the studs for 8 weeks after procedure.
- For Children : Do Not wash hair for 2 days after procedure.
- Rotate the screw on the stud in clockwise direction and anti-clockwise direction (two or three turns only) so that it does not get jammed.
- Apply the prescribed cream twice a day for 5 days from procedure.
- Wear loose clothes so that it does not interfere with treated area.
- Make sure nothing gets stuck in the stud implanted. (Especially Hair, thread etc.)
This procedure has been done ever since